- #BlackoutTuesday spreads across Instagram in show of support for nationwide protests
- Coronavirus in Context: Florida COVID-19 cases explained in 5 charts
- Hurricane Headquarters: Everything you need to know
- Live updates: 5th day of George Floyd protests in DC tense but peaceful
- Text: Atlanta mayor's speech to city during violent protests
- Here's how to watch SpaceX, NASA historic launch virtually
- The return of drive-in movie theaters
- Stimulus check 爱购彩票邀请码: Delays, issues, tax return, amount, status
- Some Tampa Bay counties postponing, canceling summer camps
- The moon and Venus will appear together after sunset tonight
- Why did sea fog blanket Tampa Bay this morning?
- Thursday morning's full moon occurs at 12:12 on 12/12
- Why a rocket launch gets 'scrubbed'
- What are spaghetti models?
- What do the hurricane categories mean? And, how strong is a Category 5 storm?
More Weather Explainers
- Temperature vs. Feels-like Temperature: What's the difference? brightside
- Hurricane season: Where to look for tropical development in June brightside
- Shining light on the science of a double rainbow brightside
- El Niño has returned, according to NOAA weather-explainer
- Tsunami-like wave caught on camera hitting Captiva Island weather
- No major damage from Hurricane Michael, operations in Citrus return to normal citruscounty
- Storms across Tampa Bay produce street flooding and power outages eye-on-the-storm
- Winter is here...The solstice marks the shortest day of the year weather-explainer
- There's a full flower moon tonight and it's a supermoon
- The Moon and Venus will appear together after sunset tonight
- Got a Minute: When will we finally cool off?
- Grant Gilmore explains most dangerous part of a hurricane
- What do sharks do when a hurricane approaches?
- Meteor showers will peak at the end of the month
- Lightning safety tips: What you need to know
- The dangers of lightning explained
- What's the difference between temperature and feel-like temperature?
- How Sarahan dust effects sunsets over Tampa Bay
- Watch out for the heat this weekend
- 2019 Atlantic hurricane season: What to expect